Where can I get more information?

If you or someone close to you needs information on how to set up a legal guardianship, contact the probate court in your county and ask friends and family members for the name of an attorney who is knowledgeable about probate matters. If necessary, contact the lawyer referral service operated by your local bar association or one nearby. Check the Yellow Pages under "associations" or "attorney referral services."